The Company has Asia’s largest hatchery located in Chakri Rawalpindi. The Poultry incubation systems have been imported from USA (Chick Master International) and efficiently installed in the hatchery.
Our hatchery is being managed with up to date facilities including modern air conditioning, humidification and fresh air supply systems for the proper incubation of eggs. The Eggs are being categorized with imported egg grading machines (Sanvo, Moba), It is a weighing machine, calibrated in five gram steps. There are four compartments each calibrated to a weight range – 40-45 grams; 45-50 grams; 50-55 grams; 55-60 grams and 60-65 grams. Eggs weighing more than the respective weight range pass through the slot and are graded. This ensures uniform hatch and ultimate the production of uniform chicks and broilers. We have more than 48 chick master machines installed.It produces on an average of 4.8 million chicks per month.
- The Hatchery is fulfilled from the latest automation and ISO 9001- 2000 certification.
- SS Hatchery is producing 6.5-7 million chicks /month.
- The hatchery is producing best quality DOC through single stage (Avida G4 Chick Master USA) incubators.
- The latest single stage incubators make possible to incubate eggs according to chicken age, breed, season and weight of eggs (Maestro chick Master USA) with latest Heating Ventilation and Air conditioning (BMS Omron chick Master USA )
- The chicks pulling, grading and packing is accordance to international standard via chick shell separator, vaccination table and chick counter (KUHL USA)
- The sanitation condition is maintained through latest automation along with effective disinfectants.
- Effect of Pre-Warming on Broiler Breeder Eggs Hatchability and Post-Hatch Performance.
- EFFECT OF AGE WISE INCUBATION PROGRAMME ON BROILER BREEDER HATCHABILITY AND POST HATCH PERFORMANCE
- Effect of Broiler Breeders Age on Hatchability, Candling, Water Loss, Chick Yield and Dead in Shell
- Incubation Duration of Broiler Breeder Egg and Post Hatch Performance
- Factors affecting hatch window
- Effect of Floor Eggs on Hatchability, Candling, Water Loss, Chick Yield, Chick Weight and Dead in Shell.
- Transportation condition and chicks weight loss according to parental age.
- Effect of early setting inside single stage incubator on stored eggs.
- Relationship between chick’s body weight, ventilation and CFM requirement during chicks holding in hatchery.